Electrical EngineerTuesday 15th September 2020
The Solar PV Engineer will be tasked with travelling to sites to perform inspections of a range of solar systems and prepare all the relevant documents with local Authorities.
Developing and Maintaining a strong professional relationship with PV installers.
Evaluating final system installation according to company’s standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma or similar qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Valid E.M.S. Certificate of Competence
- Member of ETEΚ
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English language.
- Prior Experience in PV systems will be considered as an added qualification
- Proficient with computer and software tools (MS Office, AutoCAD).
- Ability to solve technical problems
- Able to work under pressure