Cleaning Supervisor AssistantSaturday 27th October 2018
- 3 years experience in similar position.
- Verbal & written Greek and English. Russian will be considered as a plus.
- Service orientation with keen ability to focus and deliver on guest needs, reliable, responsible with attention to detail.
- Able to work extended and/or irregular hours to include weekends and holidays.
- Conduct daily quality checks to ensure cleanliness, productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints and reporting them to the Management in a timely and helpful manner.
- Handle Laundry Service in order to ensure consistency, cohesiveness and clear understanding of objectives and priorities.
Working Hours: 06:00-15:00
Working Days: 6 (45 hours weekly)